- Healthy Lifestyle
- About Chris
You Will Need:
1) Preheat oven to 350F. Grease an 8×8 baking dish
2) In mixing bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs, chopped pecans, and melted butter, and then press down into the bottom of the baking dish. *I double the crust sometimes because my kids like it thicker -this is not included in calories.
3) In an electric mixer, beat cream cheese, egg whites, all sugar, flour, vanilla extract and lemon juice, just until all ingredients are combined into a smooth cheesecake batter.
4) Spread cheesecake batter over the crust in the baking dish and bake 35-40 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out mostly clean.
5) Cool to room temperature on a wire rack before refrigerating at least one hour before serving. Slice into 12 squares and serve garnished with fresh fruit if desired.
* Choose this! Fat-Free dairy, such as the fat-free cream cheese used in this recipe, can save you calories and fat over their full-fat alternatives while still giving you most of the creaminess you are looking for.
Prep Time: 20 Min Cook Time: 40 Min Serves: 12
Calories per serving: 105 Fat: 3g Protein: 7g Carbs: 12g Fiber: 0g