- About Chris
- In the Media
- Work with Chris
- Fitness Programs
You will need:
1) Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Spray large sheet pan with non stick cooking spray.
2) In a small bowl, combine yogurt, salt, pepper and onion powder.
3) Place crushed crackers in a separate bowl.
4) Slice chicken into 1/2 inch thick strips and then dip into yogurt mixture.
5) Place each dipped strip of chicken into cracker crumbs and toss to fully coat. Place coated strips on greased baking sheet as you work.
6) Bake 20 minutes, or until cutting into the thickest chicken finger reveals no pink. Serve immediately alongside your favorite dipping sauce
Prep time: 20 min
Cook time: 20 min
Fat: 6 grams
Protein: 31 grams
Carbs: 21.5 grams
Fiber: 1.5 grams