- Healthy Lifestyle
- About Chris
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line cupcake pans with 24 cupcake liners.
2. In an electric mixer, beat chocolate cake mix, pumpkin, egg whites, and 1/2 cup water for 2 minutes to create a smooth batter.
3. Pour batter into the prepared cupcake liners, filling them about 2/3 of the way full.
4. Bake 20-24 minutes, or intil a toothpick inserted into the center of a cupcake comes out mostly clean.
5. In a microwave-safe bowl, combine confectioners sugar, vanilla extract and 1 1/2 tablespoons water to create the icing. Microwave 30 seconds, just until icing is fully combined and smooth.
6. Drizzle icing over all cupcakes and let cool completely to set before serving.
Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Cook Time: 24 Minutes
CHOOSE THIS! Pumpkin is extremely high in anti-oxidants and beta-carotene, which can help regenerate cells in the body. This effect makes it a great “age reversing” food. Its smooth consistency helps keep these cupcakes moist without any added oil.