- Eat Well
- Get Healthy
- Live More
- Be Happy
- About Chris
You will need:
1. Preheat oven to 425F. Spray sheet pan with non-stick cooking spray.
2. Unroll pizza dough onto greased pan and bake 8-10 minutes, until golden brown
3. Remove crust from oven and let cool to room temperature before continuing.
4. Spread strawberry cream cheese over the entire surface of the cooled pizza crust and then top evenly with all fruit.
5. Slice into 24 pieces and serve room temperature.
Note: I serve this with the curst temperature but i do like to chill the berries before topping.
Prep time: 20 min
Cook Time: 10 min