Known for her high energy and entertaining style, Chris Freytag has been inspiring audiences with her message of health and wellness for more than 15 years. With a mission to motivate bodies and empower minds, Chris encourages people to take ownership of their health and fitness.
As Chairman of the Board of the American Council on Exercise, Chris is in the unique position of being on the forefront of the most trusted fitness organization in the world. Through public outreach, Chris believes we can become a healthier nation, and through personal empowerment, people can make choices to lead healthier and more fulfilling lives.
As the author of several books including Two Week Total Body Turnaround, Move to Lose, and Shortcuts to Big Weight Loss, and as contributing fitness editor for Preventionmagazine, Chris is accustomed to educating audiences on nutrition, exercise, motivation and developing a healthy mindset. Chris’s audiences learn that success is not a destination, but an ongoing journey toward a healthy lifestyle. Displaying the same focus and commitment she brings as a certified fitness trainer, Chris motivates audiences to enhance their lives by incorporating her winning techniques to make significant improvements in their health.
Chris’s highly-valued content, filled with actionable tips and insights, along with her warm and engaging personality has put Chris in high demand. She travels across the United States speaking to groups large and small—in corporate settings, at events, schools, universities, and at health care organizations.
While Chris can customize a presentation to meet the needs of your organization, here are some of the topics she regularly covers:
Eat Healthy. Move More. Perform Better.
Lack of time and stress are two of the most common complaints among American adults. Mounting stress and more demands on your time can lead to poor eating habits, failure to exercise, lack of sleep and depleted energy. High levels of stress result in reduced productivity employee absenteeism and companies feeling the impact on their bottom line. In this talk, Chris will cover how to:
- Overcome life‘s daily challenges, increase energy and create positive change.
- Achieve greater balance, reduce stress, eat healthier, improve energy and find time to exercise.
- Understand nutrition and the two Qs—quality and quantity.
- Know the keys to exercise and the three Cs—commitment, convenience and consistency.
- Work on the mental equation—the power of positive thought and self-talk and overcoming your fears.
Have you ever thought if you had less stress you’d workout more, eat better and have a more fulfilling life? Discover how reducing stress and adopting a healthier lifestyle are inextricably linked. Find out specific tips and strategies you can use right away to manage and alleviate the stress in your life, have more energy, feel more alive and create more time for you.
- How exercise, eating right, sleep and stress are linked– Focusing on being as healthy as you can be can automatically boost your energy, reduce your levels of the stress hormone and increase your mental clarity.
- Time management techniques to get control of your schedule– Why it’s more important to schedule your priorities, rather than to tackle all those little things on your To Do list. Schedule your exercise like any other appointment, stay connected to your WHY and find time for what’s most important to you.
- Develop a positive mindset– Learn real strategies to feel better inside your head, stop negative thoughts in their tracks, reprogram yourself for positive thoughts, create a healthy life vision board, keep a gratitude journal, set goals that inspire you and exude happiness once again.
- Stop neglecting you– If you want to be the best family member, friend or person you can, you have to put yourself first. Find out why focusing on yourself isn’t selfish and how it can benefit your entire family … and that person you keep forgetting about—YOU.
Other Topics include:
Take control of your life and your health! The benefits of working for yourself and designing your own schedule
Time Management Techniques
Discover the key time management strategies to get more done in a day. Discover Chris’s secrets to keeping fit, managing a successful business and raising three children at the same time.